The SAT Chemistry subject test will be held this Saturday nationwide. What is the SAT Chem. Test? The SAT Chem. Test is a single-subject test taken to showcase your proficiency in Chemistry.
Here are some general facts about the test itself:
- One hour long
- 85 Multiple Choice questions.
- Test is given in October, November , December , January, May, and June
- Calculators are FORBIDDEN
- A periodic table is provided.
- ALL units are metric (e.g. grams, meter, and liter)
- Only simple numerical calculations are required.
- Scoring is from 200-800, though you do not need to get all the questions correct to get a perfect score.